Lynn Miller Although this is a small company and they seem very nice. I have been communicating with them now since November without a resolution.

The issue is I bought it on Groupon and they will not make a wrong right they have charged me the full amount and with more than numerous attempts to contact them and emailing back and forth this still isn't corrected. I've read a few complaints about the company and thought they were reputable. One of their employee's I think his name is Trance told me it did look like the Groupon code is working, another employee Heather asked if I would like her to correct the issue and then sent a message to call the company direct. The phone isn't working wow how weird.

I just sent another ticket in 3 days ago and no response this company owes me money and are taking their dear time to correct the error. It's not the amount of money its the fact they will not go the extra mile to make sure I get a refund. Also, they sent the wrong color I ordered gun metal and they sent silver, I let them know this and they just didn't respond. I guess I'm a thorn in their side and they have decided not to take care of these issues.

So if you are a buyer and something is wrong with your order "Buyer Beware" goes into effect. I bought this for a Christmas gift back in November I didn't give it to my daughter and her husband because it wasn't the one I ordered and I felt bad. But make it right guys! I know it was Christmas and your busy but so is everyone and customer service is everything.

Again Buyers Beware! Like · Reply · January 6 at 11:05am

Review about: Metal Unlimited Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service suks.

Comments

see comments below just bewared the company will avoid you if they have to make a wrong right

I've had nothing but the run around attempting to get my order.

I ordered in November never received I bought two how did you get in contact with them can't find a way?