filters
City:
Product:

Metal Unlimited - Lied too

Metal Unlimited - Lied too
I send a email to find out when i will ginally recive my sighn. I got back that it was in powder coading. And as doon as they send it i will get a email. 2 days later i got my sighn. Nothing on the back so i can hang it up. Still waiting on my email that it has been shiped out. Not impressed with there costomer service. Not impressed that i can not hang my sighn up with out my Husband having to come up with something. ( its going outside ) so nails wont work. Would i recoment it to my Friends? No i will not.
3.2

Metal Unlimited - Finally received my order

I ordered in early December thinking the product would arrive in time for Christmas, which it did not. Its partially my fault for not reading the fine print. I contacted the company 2 different time via email, it took several days for a reply after requesting a full refund. I used PAYPAL for my secured purchase. Today is 1/18/19 and I was pleasantly surprised to receive my purchase. It's beautiful and will go nicely with our home décor. I just feel this company needs to manage their time, address their customers issues in a timely manner. They have a great product with the potential of being a very successful company, but if they don't better manage their poor customer service side of their business, I am sure there will be a lot more complaints and loss of future revenue.

Metal Unlimited - Such poor customer service

Im just another person who ordered in early December, shows on my bank account, I received an email from them stating I ordered in January. Will never recommend this company, to anyone, they need to change their service skills.
Show

Metal Unlimited - Received today!

I contacted them when mine did not arrive at Christmas. They seem to give everyone a different day it had to be ordered before ( mine was December 6th) However I did receive it today and I am very happy with the finished product.
4.3
Reply to reviews
August 2018 i ordered a product for my husband. They tried to send it out but when they made the lable put the wrong address on. I followed the tracking number like i do on all my packages and saw that it was back in LA where the business is. I contacted them only a...

Please use your spell check.

3.2

Metal Unlimited - Carelessness/ no response to email

After waiting over a month for my merchandise, it finally arrived---along with another order! Both orders we in my box along with the shipping information for the other order---perhaps they got stuck together. I have emailed the company twice and no response. I am trying to get this purchase to the rightful owner. I cannot find a phone number anywhere on their website or email. I am sure this other buyer is extremely disappointed by now as his order was placed before mine.
3.0
I liked
  • Sale price at christmas
I didn't like
  • Did not answer emails regarding problem
  • Problem with order
  • Length of delivery time
Show

Metal Unlimited - Placed order 12/10/18, As of 1/16/19 still NOT received order...

I placed 2 orders on 12/10/18. Today is 1/16/19 and I have not received my orders nor have I heard from this company. I am so annoyed with these fly by night companies. They are quick to get your money and then nothing! This is the last time I will put trust in ordering anything I see posted on facebook or any other advertisement ads. SCAM SCAM SCAM
Show

Metal Unlimited - Not delivered in time for Christmas after saying that it would be

I ordered from them on Black Friday and it was not delivered until January 9, 2019. I emailed multiple times and had responses saying that the item would be there for Christmas. They did allow me to change the shipping address when it was apparent that it would not be there in time for Christmas.
Show

Metal Unlimited - DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!

Put an order in via GROUPON on Dec 6th. Money taken from my PayPal on Dec 7. Never got a confirmation email. Emailed Metal Unlimited to ask about my order. Still never got an order #. They said " any orders after Dec 5 would not be delivered until after Christmas". I have 11 emails with excuses from them. GROUPON told me that the company is having a lot of complaints with orders and to please wait 3-5 business days to get a reply from them. ( Metal Unlimited) Screw that. I've waited over a month already. I'm done waiting. I'm putting in a dispute with PayPal and my credit card company today. Buyer Beware.
1.2

Metal Unlimited - Never recieved merchandise

Order on 27 of nov still no merchandise thru constant emails, they say they were swamped with orders and my order would not make our before Christmas two weeks ago said it would be shipped potty by the end of the week still no response from emails
2.0